The National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center (NSTTAC) developed this Transition Team Leader Sustainability Toolkit (PDF, 1.0 MB) to assist state and local transition planning team leaders in effectively building teams and implementing their yearly transition team plans. Many transition teams are faced with high rates of turnover, and often new team leaders must start over as documents and team history are lost. The Transition Team Leader Sustainability Toolkit is a collaborative effort to assist in sustaining team effort.
The Transition Team Leader Sustainability Toolkit Appendices provide downloadable documents that can be edited for the user's convenience. The cover and spine are provided if you wish to print your own Transition Team Leaders Sustainability Toolkit.
- Toolkit cover and spine label (PDF, 135 KB); Tab dividers (PDF, 9KB)
- Section 2: Team Plan and Implementation Assessment (Word, 203 KB);
- Section 3: Self-Assessment -- Transition Services, Self-Assessment -- Professional Development Practices, Professional Development Needs Target Audiences, Professional Development Planning Form – 2008, Self-Assessment -- Transition Practices Content (Word, 36-53 KB);
- Section 4: Calendar Template (Word, 29 KB); Calendar Template (Publisher, 79 KB)
- Section 5: List of Available Data Sources, List of Available Resources, List of Online Resources (Word, 28-29 KB);
- Section 6: Local Agencies, Local Business, Others Who May Be Helpful to your Transition Planning Team (Word, 29 KB);
- Section 7: Documentation of Professional Development, Transition Team Planning History, Transition Council History (Word, 28-30 KB);
- Section 8: Transition Team Plan Information (Word, 29 KB);